Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from 01/Nov/2011
We may collect the following information:
We require this information for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
(2) The Apps are developed and released by Electronic System Design Limited (ESDL) of UB5B Industrial Estate, San Gwann, SGN3000 Malta. Tel: (+356) 2148 2143 Email:- Info@esdl.com.mt
(3) The Apps use the inbuilt camera on a users mobile device to scan QR codes supplied by your hotel representing only the hotel room number and the time and duration of your hotel booking. No images from the camera using the Cheetah app are ever saved anywhere on your device, nor transmitted to ESDL or any other third party.
(4) Collection of the above personally identifiable information (The PII) is necessary only to validate the guest’s use of the remote control facilities of The App during your hotel stay.
(5) The Remote Control facilities of The Apps will not function if The PII is not made available to them.
(6) The Apps have no capability to divulge The PII to any user, ESDL nor to any third party.
(7) Requests for access to or changes of The PII can be made through Reception at your hotel.
(8) Users of the The Apps have the right to withdraw consent for the use of The PII and delete it from their mobile device simply by tapping the Restart button at the top right of any page of the app. The Apps may also automatically delete The PII from the users mobile device after the expiration the hotel stay.
(9) The Apps will not disclose any PII whatsoever to ESDL or any third parties.